Friday, July 3, 2009

So, I got to thinking...

... and whilst thinking, I said to myself, "There is so much great fan-work out there, but so few recognized." Thus, this blog.

I guess you can call it a sort of compilation of favorites and highly recommended pieces, but I have seen so many great authors and artists and stories go completely unrecognized that I wanted to do something about it, no matter how small. Naturally, starting out it will mostly be that which I myself have read or encountered, but I'm hoping over time that I can get feedback from other fans out there, hopefully have you recommend stuff that you've enjoyed over the years.

For now, the fandoms of focus will be the three that I, myself, participate in. Namely: Supernatural, Stargate: SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis. I hope to highlight not only authors, but individual stories and series, along with fanvids and art, as well. You will, no doubt, see some names that you are familiar with, but with time, I hope to help introduce you to some that you haven't seen before.

Anyhow, enough of my rambling, on to the picks!

Regards,
Quenderra
(aka Dream Painter)

No comments:

Post a Comment