Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cats Fic - A Passion of Loneliness

Two or three years back, likely during the last time I was writing Cats fanfiction, I came across an supportive fellow author by the name of Aevany Storm. As I do with many who review my own fanfiction, I read many of hers, among which I found a story I especially loved.

Exotica, the young cat ever on the fringes of Jellicle life, has long grown accustomed to being alone. In fact, it has become a passion, this loneliness, something to which she tenaciously clings. When Macavity defects, after swearing revenge against the tribe, Exotica follows him, for reasons all her own - this is her story...

While the author of this tale has since changed her name to Maudey,
A Passion of Loneliness remains, in my mind, a lovely, bittersweet tale well-worthy of its place as this week's Fandom Pick.

-

Author: Maudey
Story: A Passion of Loneliness
Fandom/Type: Cats/Chapter Fic
Genre: Gen/Angst
Venue: Fanfiction.net (click to read)

-

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for your lovely comments about my story! You've really done a wonderful job with this site (and I'm not just saying that because of all the nice things you wrote about me lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome. Glad you like my little corner of cyberspace. ^^

    ReplyDelete