Saturday, December 26, 2009

SN Author - Bambers2

Before I had even joined the fandom, myself, my best friend told me that I had to read the work of an author by the name of Bambers2. When I finally made my way to the profile of this talented author, I found a smorgasbord of brilliantly written tales.

Easily one of the most talented writers of any fandom, Bambers' writing brilliantly covers the entire spectrum of genres: gen, angst, humor, suspense - even the occasional bit of romance. I highly recommend her tale So Not Following the Yellow Brick Road and her AU series (after the conclusion of season 3) Angels and Demons.

Few people possess the talent of Bambers2 - and I'm not necessarily speaking only of fanfic writers. Her stories are truly a must-read for Supernatural fans everywhere.

-

Author: Bambers2
Story: So Not Following the Yellow Brick Road
Fandom/Type: Supernatural/Chapter fic
Genre: Humor
Venue: Link Here (click to read)

Title: Angels and Demons
*First Story: When Angels Close Their Eyes
Fandom/Type: Supernatural/Series
Genre: Gen/Angst/AU
Venue: Link Here (click to read)


-

No comments:

Post a Comment