Friday, January 1, 2010

UPDATE!

First of all:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

All the best to everyone in 2010!

The first Pick of the year is scheduled for tomorrow - it's a rather sweet one, a bit on the mushy side. I realize there's been a good amount of romance, recently, so I'll do my darndest to remedy that so ya'll have some variety. The good news is: You can help!

Yes, you! My goal for this blog this year is to drag some interaction out of folks out there. I'm endeavoring to share some great fanwork with other fandom-lovers out there, and I hope that all of you will be willing to do the same.

Have a suggestion for a fic, vid, artist, or author that you think is Pick-worthy? Drop me a note!!! You can do so in a comment or send me a message via e-mail. Tell me what you read or watch or admire so I can enjoy it, too! Heck, ya'll can even recommend your own work!

Also, I am looking into recruiting some "staff" as there's a high probability that I might not be able to tend to this blog for a good part of the coming year. Ideally, I would like some staff who are involved in many fandoms, not just one or two - the more the merrier. You should also have at least some awareness of the different elements of fandom: fanfiction, fanvids, artwork, etc.

If you're interested in contributing to this project, let me know!

Speak up. Be heard. Help Fandom Picks become a place where you can do just that.

Regards,
~Quenderra*

No comments:

Post a Comment