Saturday, January 2, 2010

SG-1 Fic - Who Am I? Who Are You?

Some of my most favorite stories and authors have been found on the favorites' lists of others; Who Am I? Who Are You? is no exception.

The tale opens with Jon, Colonel Jack O'Neill's teenage clone, who finds himself struggling to figure out who he is after the life he had known is no longer his. His career, his team - his family - all has been stripped away from him, leaving a lonely void.

Then, into this void steps another lonely soul: Cassandra.

A story of two people and the solace they are able to find in each other through the trials that are life and just growing up (again!),
Who Am I? Who Are You? is a beautiful account and this week's Fandom Pick.

-

Author: KellethMetheus
Story: Who Am I? Who Are You?
Fandom/Type: SG-1/Chapter Fic
Genre: H/C, Drama, Romance
Venue: Fanfiction.net (click to read)

-

No comments:

Post a Comment