Saturday, January 9, 2010

SN FanArt - Plastic!Winchester Theater

In all honesty, I consider myself more 'inspired' than 'creative'. Lots of things inspire me into some sort of action or emotion, but my success at actually pulling things off is often quite limited. Which is why the creativity of some people simply astounds me...

I discovered
Plastic!Winchester Theater on a FanFiction.net profile, though, sadly, I can't recall whose. Following the link, I was delighted at what I found. What happens when you take one loyal (or perhaps 'obsessed' LOL) fan, some dolls, a camera, and the imagination and motivation to do something with it all? Well, pure, unadulterated and endlessly entertaining CRACK, of course! And something like Plastic!Winchester Theater.

A 'must-see' for any and all Supernatural fans with a healthy sense of humor,
Plastic!Winchester Theater is truly a work of art and this week's Fandom Pick.

-

Creator: Anteka
Title: Plastic!Winchester Theater
Fandom/Type: Supernatural/Fanart
Genre: Humor
Venue: LiveJournal (click to read)

-

No comments:

Post a Comment